February 5, 2009

Suck-cess!

Hey everybody! I thought I'd drop you all a quick note to let you know about how F'n popular we've become. Don't worry we won't forget about you when we get all famous.

Since the initial post we have had nearly 1900 hits. I thought they were mostly from me but after reviewing the numbers it looks like we have other people reading this thing.

People from 45 states have checked us out, mostly from Iowa but we seem to be oddly popular in California (relatively speaking of course). We've gone international with visits from Canada, Mexico, England, UAE, Australia & France. For the record we are renouncing the visit from France, they can have it back.

So anyway I thought I'd let all of our avid readers know they are reading something that somebody else is reading. Maybe you can talk about it at work tomorrow.

Don't forget to Get Wet tonight.

Love,

The Bayside Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.